Billcare Ltd., a pharmaceutical company, is collecting funds as per the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules, 1975 and offering interest rates of 11.00%, 11.50%, and 12.00% under 1/2/3 years of deposit, as amended to Date, as per details and company profile given hereunder:
- Bilcare Ltd. founded in 1993, a Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) listed company, is an innovation-led solutions provider that partners with the global pharmaceutical and healthcare industry to improve patient healthcare outcomes.
- Bilcare with its R&D driven, focuses on developing cutting-edge solutions that enable the pharmaceutical industry to realize significant qualitative and measurable cost and time benefits in the ‘drug discovery to market’ value chain. The company has three defined business areas – Pharma Packaging & Research, Global Clinical Supplies and Bilcare Technologies for brand authentication and security.
- A global workforce of 1000+ employees, having spread across India, Germany, Italy, Singapore, the US and the UK with its operations spread across 4 continents with more than 500 pharma customers globally. It has its manufacturing plants and R&D centres located in Pune, Singapore, US and UK.
For Application Form, mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deposit will be accepted in multiples of Rs 1000/- subject to a minimum of Rs. 20,000/-.
- For Scheme ‘A’, interest will be paid quarterly, on 31st March, 30th June, 30th September, 31st December & on maturity.
- For Scheme ‘B’, interest will be compounded at quarterly basis & paid on maturity.
- Interest Warrants will be payable at par major centers all over India. Facility to receive interest by ECS (Electronic Clearing System) also available.
- Post dated interest Warrants will be issued in advance for each financial year.
- Option to Renew deposit at principle amount or adding additional amount in it in multiples of Rs 1000/-
|Scheme A – Non-Cumulative Scheme|
|Period (Months)||Minimum Deposit (Rs.)||Interest p.a. *# (Quarterely)|
|Scheme B – Cumulative Scheme (Minimum Amount Rs. 20,000/-)|
|Period (Months)||Maturity Value (Rs.)||Interest* p.a.||Effective Yield|
|Interest compounded Quarterly and payable at maturity|
(For Senior Citizen & Share Holders , the rate of interest will be 0.25% extra).
To get important investment updates Enter your email HERE
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->