Birla Cotsyn (India) Ltd., started its operation in the year 1932 as a flagship company of the Yash Birla Group, one of the largest industrial conglomerates in India., is collecting funds as per the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules, 1975 and offering interest rates of 10.50%, 11% and 11.50% under 1/2/3 years of deposit, as amended to Date, as per details given hereunder:
1. Name of the Company: Birla Cotsyn (India) Limited
2. Date of Incorporation: 24th September, 1941
3. The business carried on by the Company and its subsidiaries with the details of Branches or units, if any: Company is engaged in the Ginning and Pressing of cotton & manufacturing of Cotton Seed Oil & Cake. The Company is in process of acquiring a Dyeing and Processing Unit. The Company does not have any subsidiary.
4. Brief particulars of the management of the Company: The Company is managed by Mr. O.P. Jain, Business Head, subject to the superintendence, direction and control of the Board of Directors.
For Application form, mail us: email@example.com
- Minimum amount of deposit to be accepted is ` 10,000/- and in multiple of ` 1,000/- thereafter.
- An additional interest @ 0.50% p.a. will be paid on Deposits where sole Depositors or any of the Joint holders is a Shareholder of the Company, provided the applications arereceived directly by the Company.
- Nomination facility available.
- Premature withdrawal permissible as per the statutory guidelines and the discretion of the Company.
- Post dated Interest Warrants for each financial year will be dispatched in advance.
- Income tax will not be deducted upto an interest amount of ` 5000/- in a Financial Year, subject to any change in the applicable Tax Laws.
- In case of single deposit of ` 1,00,000/- and above, additional interest of 0.25% p.a. will be offered, irrespective of the period of deposit.
Interest chart under Non-Cumulative & Cumulative Schemes.
|Scheme A – Non-Cumulative Scheme|
|Period (Months)||Minimum Deposit||Interest p.a.
|Scheme B – Cumulative Scheme (Minimum Amount Rs. 10,000/-)|
|Period (Months)||Amount Payable (Rs.)||Interest* p.a.||Effective Yield **|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Kindly follow the instructions given in the application form.
- Payment should be made by means of an “A/c Payee” cheque/draft on a scheduled bank in favour of “Birla Cotsyn (India) Limited. – Fixed Deposit Account” Payable at the specific collection centers of the Lead Managers.
- Local cheques will be accepted at all the centres of AXIS BANK LIMITED.
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->