Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), a government owned, public sector enterprise, is issuing Follow on Public Offer (FPO) from December 03, 2013. Retail investor will be given 5% discount from the price fixed.
Power Grid Corp. of India Ltd. is a electric power transmission company in India. It has a large network of transmission lines and infrastructure that constitutes most of India’s interstate and inter-regional electric power transmission system and carries electric power across India.
PGCIL is principal electric power transmission company in India.and owns 1,02,109 circuit kilometers of electrical transmission lines and 172 substations with a total capacity of 172,378 MVA.
- Issue Open: Dec 03, 2013
- Issue Closes: Dec 06, 2013
- Issue Size: 78,70,53,309 Equity Shares of Rs. 10
- Issue Size: Rs. 7,400 Crores approx
- Issue Price: [Rs. 85- Rs. 90/-] Per Equity Share [5% discount applicable to retail investors]
- Market Lot: 150 shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 150 shares and in multiple of 150 shares thereafter.
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->