Godrej Properties Ltd. is accepting deposits under provision of the Companies (Acceptance of Deposits) Rules, 1975, and offering Interest rates from 9%, 9.50% & 10.50% paying on half yearly basis under 1/2/3 years deposits respectively.
The group has many subsidiary companies, which are engaged in Real Estate & Property Development, having projects at Ahemdabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkotta, Kochi, Mangalore , Pune & Mumbai.
For Application Form, mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions of deposit:
1. Fixed Deposit will be accepted ONLY FROM RESIDENT INDIVIDUALS. Deposits on behalf of a minor will be accepted through his / her guardian, who must sign the Application Form.
2. Applications in the prescribed form should be lodged at the Office of Managers to the Fixed Deposits, accompanied by a crossed “Account Payee” cheque or a bank draft drawn in favour of ” GODREJ PROPERTIES LIMITED ” and payable at Mumbai / at par.
3. TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT ENCASHMENT OF CHEQUES, APPLICANTS ARE RECOMMENDED TO GIVE DETAILS OF THE BANK ACCOUNT (INCLUDING MICR CODE) OF THE SOLE / FIRSTNAMED DEPOSITOR. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE DEPOSITS OF A DEPOSITOR, ONLY ONE BANK MANDATE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4. Signature must be in English, Gujarati, Hindi or Marathi; signatures in any other language or thumb impressions must be attested by a Magistrate or Notary Public or Special Executive Officer under his / her official seal.
5. In case of deposit from a shareholder of the company, the shareholder should be a holder of shares on the date of deposit.
6. A deposit in joint names will be treated as a deposit from a shareholder if any one of the joint depositors is a shareholder.
7. The minimum amount of Deposit acceptable will be Rs.10,000/. Higher amounts will be accepted in multiples of Rs.1,000/-.
PERIOD OF INTEREST:
8. The Deposit will be accepted for a period of 12, 24 and 36 months ONLY.
9. Interest will be calculated from the date of realisation of the cheque/draft and will become due and payable on 30th September and 31st March every year and on maturity of the deposits. For Deposits accepted /renewed in the month of September and March, the first interest will be paid along with the next half yearly interest payment due. Interest will be calculated on the basis of 365 days a year.
10. Interest will cease on the date of maturity. Notice of the due date will be recorded upon the receipt to enable the Depositor to either receive payment of the amount due or to arrange for the renewal of the Deposit. No interest will accrue on Fixed Deposits after maturity nor shall interest be payable on interest warrants lost in transit or misplaced. The Company will not be bound to give intimation of maturity of the Deposit.
11. The Company shall transfer all unclaimed interest, Refunds and Unclaimed Deposits for more than seven years, to the credit of Investor Education and Protection Fund established by the Government of India, and no claim from a depositor shall lie against the Fund or the Company in respect of any such claims.
12. Interest will be paid by means of a crossed “Account Payee ” cheque.
13. To comply with the provisions of the Income Tax Rules, 1962 an applicant’s Permanent Account No (PAN), allotted by the Income Tax authority is to be specified in the income tax deduction certificate to be issued by the Company in respect of the interest payments on deposits. Self Attested Copy of PAN Card must be attached along with the application form as issued by the Income Tax Department.
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->