Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited (HUDCO) is launched yet another public issue (“Issue”) of tax-free secured redeemable non-convertible bonds, in the nature of debentures having tax benefits under section 10(15)(iv)(h) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, as amended (“Income Tax Act”), by HUDCO Limited (“Company”), to eligible investors.
The Issue opens for subscription from 28th February , 2014 to 19th March, 2014.
- Particulars: HUDCO Limited TAX FREE BONDS Tranche III
- Issue Size: Rs. 75 cr (Base Issue Size) with option to retain oversubscription upto the shelf limit (being Rs. 210.8067 cr). Total of Rs. 285.8067 Crore.
- Issue Opens: 28-February- 2014
- Issue Closes: 19- March-2014
- Rating: ‘CARE AA+’ from CARE and ‘IND AA+’ from IRRPL.
- Minimum Application: Rs.5000 & in multiples of 1 bond thereafter
- Face Value of Bond: Rs.1000 per Bond
- Listing: BSE
- Interest on successful application: Respective coupon rates
- Interest payment: Payable Annually Only
- Issuance: Both in dematerialised form as well as in physical form as specified by the Applicant (except for Eligible QFIs) in the Application Form
Listing of the Bonds is scheduled for 28-March-2014 on BSE under ‘F-Group’
|Option||Option I||Option II||Option III|
|Tenure of Bonds||10 Years||15 Years||20 Years|
|Maturity/ Redemption Date||10 Years from the Deemed Date of Allotment||15 Years from the Deemed Date of Allotment||20 Years from the Deemed Date of Allotment|
|Coupon Rates for Category I, II and III|
|Series of Bonds||Tranche III Series 1A||Tranche III Series 2A||Tranche III Series 3A|
|Coupon Rate (%) P. A.||8.29%||8.73%||8.71%|
|Annualised Yield (%) P. A.||8.29%||8.73%||8.71%|
|Coupon Rates for Category IV|
|Series of Bonds||Tranche III Series 1B||Tranche III Series 2B||Tranche III Series 3B|
|Coupon Rate (%) P. A.||8.54%||8.98%||8.96%|
|Annualised Yield (%) P. A.||8.54%||8.98%||8.96%|
To get important investment updates Enter your email HERE
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->
You may also like
Category: Tax Free Bonds