ICICI Prudential has announced the launch of ICICI Prudential PMS Targeted* Return Portfolio – IV – a series under ‘The Diversified Portfolio’.
It’s an innovative portfolio that invests in a combination of equity & fixed income instruments based on a predefined quantitative (asset allocation) model. The portfolio endeavours to make payouts to investors by locking in gains on the upside while attempting to preserve capital* on the downside.
Why invest in Targeted* Return Portfolio?
1. The predefined quantitative model ensures that portfolio invests into equities when markets are cheaper and locking in gains on the upside when the markets rise & become more expensive.
2. Targeted* Return Portfolio would help investors in capitalizing on the growth opportunity and at the same time attempt to preserve capital* on the downside
3. The quantitative model would ensure a disciplined approach towards rebalancing the portfolio and regular profit booking.
4. The portfolio is suitable for investors who are looking at exposure towards equities in a calibrated manner
5. The portfolio manager will endeavor to potentially make payouts of approximately 5% & above to the investors provided there is adequate appreciation in the portfolio value.
*The portfolio manager does not assure targeted returns or guarantee capital under the portfolio.
To invest in PMS click hereTo get important investment updates Enter your email HERE
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->