J K Lakshmi cement Ltd., a Cement manufacturing company, is collecting funds as per the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules, 1975 and offering interest rates of 9.50%, to 10.00% under 1/2/3 years of deposit, as amended to Date, as per details given hereunder:
- A leading Cement Manufacturing company in India.
- LK Lakshmi is a preferred brand in it’s market.
- One of the most energy efficient cement plant in world market.
- Installed capacity of the company is 3.65 million tones with 100% capacity utilization with work underway to expand the enhancement to 5 million tones capacity.
- The company has been awarded ISO 9001:2000.
- Other value added products of the company are Powermix (RMC), Lakshmiplast (Plaster of Paris), which are the choice of the customer.
- The company has been awarded with Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility, 3 Green Leaves from CSE (Centr for Science and Envionment) and Watson Wyatt DMA award for Innovative HR Practices.
For Application Form, mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Deposit shall be for a minimum of Rs. 5,000/- and multiple of Rs. 1,000/- thereafter.
- 2. Scheme ‘A’ (Non-Cumulative): Interest will be paid quarterly on 31st Mach, 30th Sept. & 31st December and on Maturity. Scheme ‘B’ (Cumulative): Interest will be compounded quarterly and paid on maturity.
- 3. Income tax wherever applicable will be deducted at source.
- 4. Interest will accrue from the date of realization of the cheque/draft.
- 5. The deposit shall not carry interest beyond the due date.
- 6. In case of deposit placed or renewed less than a month before the date on which interest due as aforesaid, interest will be paid along with interest for next quarter.
- 7. Deposit are acceptable on Application Form prescribd by the Company containing detailed terms and conditions available at the unit and Offices of the Company and with its authorised agents. Payment should be made by means of an A/C payee cheque/bank draft drawn in favour of JK LAKSHMI CEMENT LTD. Out station investors should send demand draft/payable at Par cheques only.
- 8. No Deposit will be accepted from Non-residents.
- 9. Application for Deposit with Thumb Impression will not be accepted.
- 10. Tax at the applicable rates and in accordance with the provisions of the Income-Tax-Act, 1961 will be deducted at source from the amount of interest paid and/or credited to the depositor. Tax is not deductible if the aggregate amount of interest paid or payable during the financial year does not exceed Rs. 5000/- or the necessary statement/declaration in Form 15G/15H as required under the said Act, is fumished to the Company at the beginning of each financial year.
SOLE / JOINT DEPOSITS:
- 11. For Joint deposit all payment whether by way of interest or repayment of principal will be made in favour of and all correspondence will be addressed to the first named depositor. Any discharge given by the first named depositor for payment of principal and / or interest shall be valid and binding on all joint depositor(s).
- 12. In the event of death of the first joint holder ,the repayment of the deposit and payment of interest shall be made to the person first in order of the survivor(s)on production of death certificate. It implies that the Fixed Deposit Receipts are not on ‘Either or Survivor basis’. In the event of death of the sole depositor , the fixed deposit amount together with interest due thereon, will be paid to the nominee, if any, stated in the application, on proof of identity. In any other case, it will be necessary for the legal representative of the deceased depositor to produce succession certificate, letter of administration, probate or the will etc. to the satisfaction of the company.
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->