Axis Mutual Fund has launched a new fund (NFO) in the name as Axis Focused 25 Fund from June 11, 2012 with objective of Scheme to generate long term appreciation by investing in a concentrated portfolio of equity & equity related instruments of up to 25 companies.
The investment pattern of the scheme will be followed as : Equity and Equity Related Instruments (of not exceeding 25 companies) – (65% – 100%). And further classification of this investment will be as followed:
Companies among the top 200 in terms of market capitalization – (90% – 100%).
Other equities – (0% – 10%).
Debt and Money Market Instruments*# – (0% – 35%)
*Investment in Securitized debt (excluding foreign securitized debt) – Up to 20% of the net assets of the Scheme.
# Including derivatives instruments to the extent of 50% of the net assets of the Scheme.
Investment in foreign securities – Up to 10% of the net assets of the Scheme.
- Scheme Opens: 11-Jun-2012
- Scheme Closes: 25-Jun-2012
- Scheme Continuous offfer opens: 06-July-2012
- Scheme Type: Open Ended
- Scheme Category: Growth
- Entry Load: Nil
- Exit Load: 1% if redeemed/switchout within 1 year from the date of allotment
- Offer Price: Rs. 10/- for cash
- Minimum Subscription Amount: Rs. 5000/- & in multiple of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Invest Now
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->