DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund has launched a new fund (NFO) in the name as DSP BlackRock Dual Advantage Fund – Series 5 – 36M from July 02, 2012 with objective of the Schemes is to generate returns and seek capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of debt (50% – 100%) and money market securities (0% – 25%). The schemes also seek to invest a portion of the portfolio in equity & equity related securities (0% – 25%) to achieve capital appreciation. As far as investments in debt and money market securities are concerned, the Schemes will invest only in securities which mature on or before the date of maturity of the Schemes. However there is no assurance/ guarantee in the Scheme.
- Scheme Opens: 02-Jul-2012
- Scheme Closes:16-Jul-2012
- Type: Close Ended
- Scheme Category: Income
- Entry Load: – NIL
- Exit Load: – Not Applicable (The Units under the Schemes cannot be directly redeemed with the Mutual Fund as the Units will be listed on the Stock Exchange/s.)
- Offer Price: Rs.10/- per unit
- Minimum Amount: Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter.
- Invest Now
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->