ICICI Prudential mutual fund has launched a new fund (NFO) in the name as ICICI Prudential US Bluechip Equity Fund (An Open Ended Equity Fund). The main objective of is to provide long term capital appreciation to investors by primarily investing in equity & equity related securities (65% – 100%) (including ADRs/GDRs issued by Indian & foreign companies) of companies listed on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and/or NASDAQ and (0% – 35%) in Fixed income securities of India as well as U.S including money market instruments, cash and equivalent, Treasury bills and fixed deposits. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
The Scheme will neither invest in derivatives nor in securitized debt. *Includes ADRs/GDRs issued by Indian & Foreign companies.
(>No transaction charges will be deducted on the above form. >First time investors in mutual fund should ask for KYC form)
- Scheme Opens: 18-Jun-2012
- Scheme Closes: 02-July-2012
- Scheme Continuous offfer re-opens: 09-July-2012
- Scheme Type: Open Ended
- Scheme Category: Growth
- Benchmark Index: S&P 500
- Entry Load: Nil
- Exit Load: 3% if redeemed before 3 months of allotment, 1% if redeemed/switchout after 3 months and before 1 year from the date of allotment. After One year – nil.
- Offer Price: Rs. 10/- for cash
- Minimum Subscription Amount: Rs. 5000/- & in multiple of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Invest Now
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->