ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund has launched a new fund (NFO) in name as ICICI Prudential Value Fund – Series 1 from Oct 18, 2013 The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis. Equity & Equity related instruments* Medium to High risk profile (80% – 100%) and also to provide Debt, Money Market Instruments and Cash* Low to medium risk profile (0% – 20%).
However, there can be no assurance that the investment objectives of the scheme will be realized.
- New Fund Opens: 18-Oct-2013
- New Fund Closes: 28-Oct-2013
- Scheme Type: Close Ended
- Scheme Category: Income\
- Entry Load: Not Applicable
- Exit Load: Not Applicable
- Offer Price: 10/- Per Unit
- Minimum Amount: Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Re.10/- thereafter
- Rating: S&P BSE 500 Index
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->