IDBI Mutual Fund is coming out with new fund (NFO) from July 25, 2012 in the name as IDBI Gold Fund, an open ended fund with the investment objective of the Scheme will be to generate returns that correspond closely to the returns generated by IDBI Gold Exchange Traded Fund. The fund manager will invest 95%-100% of fund corpus in Units of IDBI Gold Exchange Traded Fund and 0% – 5% of fund corpus in Reverse repo/ short-term fi xed deposits/ Money market instruments and in IDBI Liquid Fund Scheme of IDBI Mutual Fund.
Download Application Form (NFO & Ongoing offer)
(*No transaction charges will be deducted on the above form. **First time investors in mutual fund should ask for KYC form)
- Scheme Opens: 25-Jun-2012
- Scheme Closes: 08-August-2012
- Scheme Continuous offfer re-opens: 23-JAugust-2012
- Scheme Type: Open Ended
- Scheme Category: Growth
- Benchmark Index: Domestic price of physical gold.
- Entry Load: Nil
- Exit Load: 1% if redeemed/switchout within 1 year from the date of allotment/issue. After One year – nil. For SIP / SWP / Switch (NFO & an Ongoing basis): 1% for exit on or before 1 year from the date of allotment of each installment.
- Offer Price: Rs. 10/- for cash (during NFO)
- Minimum Subscription Amount: Rs. 10,000/- & in multiple of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Invest Now
Note: Pay – in Bank Account: An investor at the time of his/her purchase of units must provide the details of his / her pay-in bank account (i.e. account from which a subscription on payment is being made) in Section 9 in the application on form.
In order to prevent frauds and misuse of payment instruments, the investors are mandated to make the payment instrument such as cheque, demand draft , pay order, etc, favoring the following given below and crossed “Account Payee only”.
a. the Specifi c Scheme A/c Permanent Account Number
e.g.: IDBI Gold Fund A/C XXXXXXX (PAN)
b. the Specifi c Scheme A/c First Investor Name*
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->