Tata Mutual Fund is launching a new fund ( NFO ) from July 06, 2012 in the name as Tata Capital Protection Oriented Fund Series II ( 3 years) with objective of Scheme to seek income and minimize risk of capital loss by investing in a portfolio of Debt Fixed income securities (82% – 100%). The Scheme may invest a part of the assets in equity and equity related instruments (0% – 18%) to seek capital appreciation. The scheme is oriented towards protection of capital’ and ‘not guaranteed returns’. The orientation towards protection of the capital originates from the portfolio structure of the scheme and not from any bank guarantee insurance cover.
(*No transaction charges will be deducted on the above form. **First time investors in mutual fund should ask for KYC form)
- Scheme Opens: 06-Jul-2012
- Scheme Closes: 20-Jul-2012
- Scheme Type: Close Ended
- Scheme Category: Income
- Entry Load: Not Applicable
- Exit Load: Not Applicable Being a close ended scheme , The fund will not repurchase units of a scheme before end of the maturity period. The units shall be redeemed only upon the maturity of the scheme i.e at the end of 3 years
- Issue Price: Rs. 10/-
- Minimum Investment: Rs.10,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- there after.
- Invest Now
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->