Plethico Pharmaceuticals Limited has launched fixed deposit with maximum interest rate of 12.00% (interest yield of 14.19%) for 3 years deposit. Following are the comple interest offerings by the company:
- 1 Year – 11.00% (yield: 11.46%)
- 2 Years – 11.50% (yield: 12.72%)
- 3 Years – 12.00% (yield: 14.19%)
- Interest Compunded Quarterly
- Download Application Form
- Additional 0.50% p.a. interest to Senior Citizens whose age on date of application is 60 yrs. and above & Share Holders of the company.
- Additional Amount will be accepted in multiple of `1000 Only.
- Interest would be subject to deduction of tax at source,wherever applicable.
- Interest will be calculated from the date of realizations ofcheque.
- Interest would be rounded of to the nearest Rupee.
- The company reserves right to offer better terms / rate of interest on deposits of ` 10,00,000 & above.
- Payment of Principal/Interest would take place through NECS/NEFT facility from designated HDFC Bank.
- Account payee cheques will be issued in case of absence of Bank details of Investors or non-availablity of NECS/NEFT facility.
- Nomination facility available.
HOW TO APPLY
The application for Fixed Deposits must be made in the prescribed form and lodged either at the branches of HDFC Bank Ltd. (Wholesale Banking Operations) or at any of the branches of Bajaj Capital Ltd. mentioned below and should be accompanied by an ‘A/C PAYEE’ cheque/demand draft drawn in favour of “PLETHICO PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED – FD A/C” payable at par at the centers where application is submitted. You may also send the application form to our address
- Significant global presence with strategic tie-ups, business alliance and network of subsidiaries.
- Business operations are spread globally in more than 50 countries with product portfolio of about 500 formulations in more than 39 therapeutic segments.
- Very strong global marketing and distribution network in CIS, African continents and third front including Latin American Countries, Middle East, South East Asia and GCC.
- Market leader in nutraceutical segment in US markets.
- World-class manufacturing facilities approved by MHRA (UK), TGA (Australia) and Regulatory Authorities of many countries including Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Oman, Uganda, Kazakhstan, Ethiopia, Congo, Moldova, Tanzania, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Yemen, UAE etc.
- Recipient of Highest Export Award (Kandla SEZ Unit) consecutively for 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09 & 2009-10.
- Well equipped in house R&D Center.
- Status holder of recognized Export House.
Click here if you want to investTo get important investment updates Enter your email HERE
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->