SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd. is coming out with public issue of Secured NCDs of face value of Rs.1000/- each aggregating upto Rs.100 Crores, with an option to retain over subscription upto Rs.100 Crores, with coupon rate of upto 11.75%, aggregating to a total of upto Rs.200 crores. The issue starts 26th Aug, 2013 to 17th Sept 2013. The Investor has the opportunity to double its money in 6 years 3 months.
The issue will based on ‘first come, first served’ basis.
For help, mail us : email@example.com
- Individual investors can apply in NCDs of different tenors – 3 years, 5 years and 6 years three months.
- Minimum application size is Rs. 10,000 (10 NCDs).
- You can receive interest monthly and annually or apply in the cumulative option to receive the interest along with principal at the
end of the tenor.
- The issue is rated “CARE AA- (Double A minus) and “BWR AA (BWR Double A) which indicate a high degree of safety regarding timely servicing of financial obligations.
The NCDs will be listed on the BSE Limited to provide liquidity.
- Individual applicants can apply through physical and DEMAT mode.
There is no tax deduction at source (TDS) if you invest through the DEMAT mode.
- The NCDs are fully secured.
For successful non-ASBA investors, an interest of 10% per annum will be provided on the application money.
- Allotment of NCDs will be on first come first serve basis.
|Frequency of Interest Payment||Annually||Cumulative||Monthly*||Annually||Cumulative|
|Category of investor who can apply||I,II & III||III||I,II & III||I,II & III||III|
|Minimum Application||Rs 10,000/- (10 NCDs)||Rs 10,000/- (10 NCDs)||Rs 10,000/- (10 NCDs)||Rs 10,000/- (10 NCDs)||Rs 10,000/- (10 NCDs)|
|Face Value of NCDs (Rs./ NCD)||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Effective Yield (per annum) for Institutional Investor(s)||10.75%||N.A.||10.85%||10.85%||N.A.|
|Effective Yield (per annum) for Non Institutional Investor(s)||10.90%||N.A.||11.01%||11.00%||N.A.|
|Effective Yield (per annum) for Individual Category||11.50%||11.51%||11.75%||11.75%||11.72%|
|Maturity Date (from Deemed Date of Allotment)||3 years||3 years||5 years||5 years||6 years 3 months|
SREI shall allocate and allot Series IV NCDs wherein the Applicants have not indicated their choice of the relevant NCD Series. Institutional and Non Institutional Category Investor(s) can subscribe to Series I, Series III & Series IV NCDs, Individual Category Investor(s) can subscribe to Series I, Series II, Series III, Series IV & Series V NCDs. *Series III NCDs would be allotted compulsorily in dematerialised form to all categories of investors.To get important investment updates Enter your email HERE
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Share This ->